Serving All of California and 30 other States
Benefits that Keep your Employees Happy
K2 Insurance Brokers and Risk Management provides group health insurance to businesses in Temecula, Murrieta, Lake Elsinore, Riverside, San Bernardino, Escondido, and surrounding areas.
As an employer in today’s business world, K2 Insurance Brokers and Risk Management knows how important it is to provide health insurance to the most valuable asset of your business – your employees. By providing each employee with a plan that meets his or her expectations, it can help your business lower turnover and keep a staff that’s healthy and insured with peace of mind.
At K2 Insurance Brokers and Risk Management, we’re proud to offer a variety of group health Insurance plans for small to mid-sized businesses – for quality assurance and additional benefits. Our health insurance specialists will work with you one-on-one to develop a group plan that’s not only affordable, but complements your business’s needs.
Which Benefits Are Typically Offered to Employees?
Every employer’s situation is unique, as are their budgets. We’re happy to work with employers of all sizes to develop comprehensive benefits packages that meet their needs. Here are common coverage options that may be available to your business:
- Group health insurance—Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), most employers are required to offer health insurance to their employees. This benefit can allow employers and employees to share premium costs, which significantly reduces employees’ personal expenses for their essential health insurance benefits.
- Dental insurance—This benefit can provide employees with coverage for various dental services, including routine cleanings, more complicated oral surgeries and orthodontics.
- Short- and long-term disability insurance—This benefit can provide employees with income support following disabilities that force them off the job and cause termination in their standard paychecks. It is different from workers’ compensation insurance because it will apply even when employees get injured in accidents that happen away from work.
- Group life insurance—This benefit allows participating employees to enroll in guaranteed-issue coverage. Applicants won’t be denied enrollment just because they have a pre-existing condition that might make it hard to qualify otherwise.
- Vision insurance—This benefit can help employees maintain healthier eyesight and catch developing problems before they get worse by providing coverage for routine vision care.
Which Plan is Right for your Business?
Group health insurance plans typically include either indemnity plans, such as Fee-for-Service (FFS), or managed care plans, including: Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), and Point-of Service (POS).
The major difference between Indemnity and managed care plans is the types of providers, choices of doctors and physicians, out of pocket expenses, and medical bill payments.
Since group health insurance options vary from state to state in coverage options and benefits, as well as the size of your business, it’s important to discuss your business’s Health Insurance needs with a specialist at K2 Insurance Brokers and Risk Management who can help you find a solution that’s ideal and feasible for you and your employees.
Contact Us Today
Contact K2 Insurance Brokers and Risk Management to start building a benefits package to add value to your current compensation plan.